Origin Of Realistic Painting is the art of representing an object on a flat base through drawing and color, this object can be both real and imaginary.
Thanks to painting, the artist or painter can easily express their feelings, their ideas, their emotions, etc., this is projected from images or objective representations, that is, to the outside world as well as subjective representations that are directed at the inner world.
Try Also: GREEN LASER LEVEL AND RED LASER LEVEL
The realist painter
The painter to project his ideas and thoughts uses substances such as materials or pigments and pictorial techniques. The drawings and paintings date back to remote times since the primitives left paintings in prehistoric caves, which were called Rupestres. From a technical point of view, there are different paints such as:
- Fresco painting – when applied to walls and ceilings using colors dissolved in water and lime;
- Oil paints: when it has been made with faded colors in drying oil, usually on a canvas.
- Pastel painting: it is done with soft and pasty pencils;
- Watercolor: uses transparent colors diluted in water;
- Gouache painting: it is called the procedure of using thick colors, tempered with rubber water and honey;
- Tempera paint: it is the one prepared with glutinous and hot liquids, in which glue water is used, among other products.
- Porcelain: mineral colors hardened and united by means of fire are used.
On the other hand; There are paints that do not require a binder, such as pastels, charcoal, graphite, etc. By extension, some works made with these materials are also called this way. Realistic optimism plays a fundamental role when making a deeper study of this topic.
In conclusion, many techniques are known that are allowed for the realization of paintings, as well as supports and motivations. These techniques can be differentiated into fatty and aqueous.
Romantic art installation.
The genre of contemporary art that became important after 1970 is known as installation art.
In order to create a conceptual or visceral experience, these installations use different media to achieve a good result. Now, these installations have their artists, they directly use the space of the art galleries.
Among those artists who work directly with these installations is Marcel Duchamp, who is known as the person who gave rise to this movement. Marcel used everyday objects of meaning as artistic work more than the appreciation of traditional sculpture that was based on artistic work.
Marcel’s intention is fundamental in each art installation because of its great connection with the conceptual art of the 1960s, which results in separation from Marcel’s traditional sculpture, which has as its main interest ¨ form ¨. Art installations can include any medium such as; computers, Internet, radio, television, sound, video, etc…
Try Also: Difference Between SOC and CPU,